Thursday, July 16, 2009

McDonnell Generating Excitement

As I sat in my car in my local Wal-Mart parking lot today, I saw yet another vehicle with a McDonnell bumper sticker. Earlier I saw yet another McDonnell bumper sticker in the parking lot of my local post office.

While this alone does not cause me to make all conclusions about this election. I have seen many indications that Bob McDonnell clearly has the momentum on his side. He has a solid message, and it seems to be paying off.

Meanwhile, Creigh Deeds continues to use the same stale attacks against McDonnell, but alas, to no avail. Not only is Creigh Deeds using stale attacks, but the national Democratic establishment continues to spout this kind of junk.

Deeds and his allies can have their stale message. I am voting for a real leader.

No comments:

Post a Comment